For the sake of ease of access, I'm linking here to an interview that Susan Landers conducted with me, quite some years ago now, about my novel Dead Carnival. I wouldn't necessarily agree now with every comment I made in the interview; still, I think the interview is a worthwhile discussion of my approach to that book.
People interested in getting a copy of the novel can contact me directly or, for the time being, can still find copies at Small Press Distribution here.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Which of your interview comments do you disagree with now?
Smoke between the flags
-
"She's got some years on her, doesn't she?" said the woman walking toward
us cheerfully with her somewhat less cheerful husband. "But she's perky."
She...
-
Reading Peter Schjeldahl Peter Schjeldahl builds paragraphs. Possibly no
other critic now writing in English has such a strong sense of what that
unit of...
Permacultures and Pollinator Pathways of Mind
-
Westchester, NY Pollinator Pathway Garden Tour Sunday June 13! The suburban
backyard I inherited when I moved into this house was sculpted with
ornamental ...
For a Commonplace Book 9
-
W. got talking of Emerson again: “The world does not know what our
relations really were—they think of our friendship always as a literary
friendship: it w...
The Next Big Thing: Divya Victor
-
*What is the working title of the book?*
*Things To Do With Your Mouth* is the title. Les Figues is the publisher.
*Who or what inspired you to write...
Norwich
-
Ah, it's good to be back in Norwich, must run now, captions later.
My favorite fish and chips shop.
And where I usually went for "a traditional cuppa."
...
2 comments:
Which of your interview comments do you disagree with now?
Jenn
Thanks for linking, it must be interesting for you to listen back and see where your opinions have changed!
Post a Comment